But no one ever knows how to send the book to their kindle device, or their kindle app. I've written it all down for you- so here goes! :)
- Go to amazon and log in
- Click on YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click on MANAGE YOUR KINDLE
- On the left hand side, there is a list of options.. click MANAGE YOUR DEVICE
- Your kindle email address will show up in the center of the screen (or towards the right hand side if it's the kindle app for your cell phone, ipad, etc)!
- Click on the link under your kindle email address that says "manage your personal documents"
- Then add your personal email address in the "Approved Personal Document E-mail List".. you can add any email address you want your kindle to be able to get email from. For example, my kindle gets email from my personal email and from kindlegraph. This helps stop spam and other icky stuff from getting on your kindle.NOW you can send documents, ebooks, pdf files, etc! :) PHEW! sounds like a lot, but it's super easy, promise!
Alright y'all, have a great weekend! I'm about to head to So Cal. I'll think of you while i'm lying on the beaches of Malibu looking at all the beauty and hotness that is Southern California. :) xoxo