I am currently waiting for my PROOF copy of IN DREAMS to hit my mailbox! Once it does, i'll give it a once over and if everything looks good (please goddess of rainbows & puppies let it be flawless), we will have a BOOK FOR SALE before we know it!!!!!!!
But um, if something is wrong with it- then I have to start over and fix everything and re-upload all the formats, and we'll be delayed a few weeks! I really, really don't want that!
So cross your fingers for a great proof copy. Maybe with slight and subtle errors I can live with releasing and you can live with reading. Is that bad? Probably, but it's hard waiting!